- Provide assistance or reminders with activities of daily living, including grooming, oral hygiene, bath/shower, hair cleaning and brushing, and transferring to and from activities and meals, as needed.
- Provide assistance with resident’s personal environment (e.g. clothing, linen, and personal belongings).
Lift and/or transfer residents as needed.
- Assist in meal preparation/presentation, serving to resident, and other dining-related responsibilities; record and report changes in resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
- Make resident rounds every two hours as required in residents’ service plans or as circumstances dictate.
- Record and report changes in resident’s condition to the supervisor including but not limited to changes in resident’s ability to perform activities of daily living, skin changes, bruising, etc.
- Use approved charting criteria and procedures to record pertinent information in resident charts.
- Immediately report all incidents or accident involving residents to the Resident Care Director/Supervisor and record all necessary information on the Resident Incident and Accident Reporting Form.
- Follow proper procedures in emergency situations and respond promptly and positively to resident requests for assistance, including emergency pull cords, telephone calls, and requests from family and friends.
- Correct and prevent environmental hazards in an appropriate and safe manner while observing universal precautions and infection control procedures.
- Immediately report any suspected abuse, neglect or misappropriation of resident funds or property to immediate supervisor.
- Perform work assignments and attend required in-service training.
- Complete any and all medication observations as assigned by your nursing supervisor.
- Respond appropriately to changes in the work setting.
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- Attend required in-service training.
- Be willing and able to work in any resident care position.
- Must have reliable means of transportation.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass criminal history check and must not be listed on the Employee Misconduct Registry/ NAR in Texas only.
- Must pass a drug screening
- On the job training provided
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Starting Pay: $16.00 per hour during 90 day training, $16.50 following the completing of the training period)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shifts
- 12 hour shifts
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute to:
501 FM-3237 Wimberley, TX 78676: Reliably commute
Work Locations: One location.
AL Facility ID-110460, MC Facility ID-110423
License Numbers: ALF-308099, MC-308032
501 FM 3237
Wimberley, TX 78676
Phone: (512) 243-5852
Fax: (512) 261-3893