Health & Wellness Director
We hire locally and we hire the best.
Symphony of Wimberley is made up of individuals united by a commitment and dedication to the highest quality of service delivered to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, pride, and company spirit.
Why Join Our Team?
- We offer competitive salaries, health coverage (including medical, vision, and Dental), 401k and Paid Time Off
- We provide leadership, team building and empowerment
- We offer a culture of accountability and teamwork
- We encourage professional growth for all Associates
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Executive Director and/or the Registered Nurse, the Wellness Director provides the important role of respectful, friendly, and high-quality care of residents while striving to help them maintain an independent lifestyle.
- Training, maintaining and managing a full staff of employees for Medication Observations and Caregiving.
- Completing resident assessments and coordinating care plans with residents, staff and families as needed
- Communicating effectively with internal staff and external third-party vendors
- Assisting with leading monthly staff meetings and daily team huddles
- Maintaining service agreements and updating physician order sheets as needed
- Providing information to prepare and complete department performance reviews
- Setting up charts for new residents and entering appropriate information into the EMR (electronic, medical, record)
- Completing weekly cart, MAR, and chart audits and pulling expired medications
- Entering incident reports and completing investigations alongside Executive Director
- Weekly update of resident Face sheets for emergency preparedness.
- Assisting in evacuation of residents during emergency situations as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- A passion for helping and working with seniors
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Wellness Director, Director of Nursing, or similar, preferably in a senior care environment.
- Active state licensure as an LVN/LPN or RN.
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong focus on hospitality
AL Facility ID-110460, MC Facility ID-110423
License Numbers: ALF-308099, MC-308032
501 FM 3237
Wimberley, TX 78676
Phone: (512) 243-5852
Fax: (512) 261-3893