We hire locally and we hire the best.
Symphony of Wimberley is made up of individuals united by a commitment and dedication to the highest quality of service delivered to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, pride, and company spirit.
Why Join Our Team?
- We offer competitive salaries, health coverage (including medical, vision, and Dental), 401k and Paid Time Off
- We provide leadership, team building and empowerment
- We offer a culture of accountability and teamwork
- We encourage professional growth for all Associates
POSITION SUMMARY: An Executive Director is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the community, including service provision, financial, human resources, licensure compliance, clinical, and census development. The Director is responsible for ensuring that the community is providing exceptional quality, outstanding service, sustained resident satisfaction, quality employee engagement, operational efficiency, and financial results. He/she will comply will all local, state and federal regulations and focus on employee and resident safety.
- Be a champion for your community and ensure that team members embrace the vision, the mission, and the vibrancy of the organization
- Work with owners in developing strategic business plans and operating budgets that optimize the financial performance of the community
- Communicate a clear, resident-focused vision to the team
- Ensure strategic goals are communicated and implemented
- Effectively lead and implement growth and business development initiatives. Provide direction, vision and strategy to assist in achieving a competitive advantage
- Manage the team, and hold them accountable for achieving community specific goals
- Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork when interacting with community team members; take ownership of job responsibilities through prompt and appropriate follow-up to issues as they arise (ensuring appropriate resolution); anticipate needs of residents and/or team members in a proactive fashion
- Facilitate positive relationships within the community, including residents, families, and team members
- Coordinate and implement quality initiatives and oversee projects to ensure continuous improvement in all aspects of health care delivery
- Evaluate standard operating practices, making sure they are executed and producing desirable results
- Maintain a sound plan of the organization, ensuring the execution of policies and the development of personnel within the community
- Actively recruit, hire, train, motivate, mentor, retain and coach a group of high performing team members.
- Manage the selection, development, and performance review of the team members
- Ensure effective staffing and succession plans are in place to ensure continuity of leadership in each operating department, as well as service level commitments to residents
- Develop each team member to set a good example and foster team spirit between team members
- Daily rounds of the facility and client rooms. These are quick visual checks to ensure standards are maintained as well as identifying preventative maintenance needed.
- Identify and analyze the competitive risks and opportunities for your community; develop action plans to ensure the success of the community
- Establish and maintain an organized and effective communication process to allow for an open exchange of issues, problem solving, peer discussions as well as general information exchange
- Be an active and visible presence in the community to assess quality of care and services for overall employee and resident satisfaction. Generally, spend at least an hour a day in the community engaged with residents and team members
- Develop and review monthly/quarterly plans for the community to ensure alignment with goals and strategic objectives.
- Completes onboarding of all new residents.
- Serve as a resource for resident, family and associate concerns
- Ensure that the community maintains a positive image in the greater community and develop positive relationships with business leaders and referral sources
- Operate the community in accordance with Symphony of Wimberley’s policies.
- Able to work in various positions and willing and able to fill in as needed.
- Maintain safe working and living environment.
- Actively participate in in-house sales activities including prospective resident
- Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- A passion for helping and working with seniors
- Administrators license/certification per state requirements (We can assist in you getting this if needed)
- Prior Executive Director or Administrator experience within the health care industry preferred
- 3 + years direct supervisory experience (senior housing industry preferred)
- Prior experience managing operating expenses of at least $1M annually preferred
- Previous sales and business development experience is a plus
- Prior experience of handling multiple priorities
- Prior experience working in a fast pace environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and Microsoft Office experience (creating reports to analyze operational issues a plus)
- Ability to solve complex operational and people problems
- Must be available after regular working hours and work weekends/holidays as necessary
AL Facility ID-110460, MC Facility ID-110423
License Numbers: ALF-308099, MC-308032
501 FM 3237
Wimberley, TX 78676
Phone: (512) 243-5852
Fax: (512) 261-3893